Messed-Up Bible Stories 6 Messed-Up Bible Stories 6

I almost died laughing at the salt bit

Seriously was already laughing before the pile of salt bit, but when that happened i was literally saying out loud "what?!" and even moments later "whaaaaat, a pile of salt?!!!" - the funniest thing i've seen in a while, the bible sure does have some crazy stuff in it. good work sam T.

Spider-Powers For XMas 2 Spider-Powers For XMas 2

Dumb Reviewers...

XlightninX: If it took you that long to realize the thing was using the spiderman idea then you are an idiot, the main character is called PARKER PETERSON. 'I want spider powers...' what else could it have been about? He wanted the power to slip in baths? or be afraid of newspapers? lol.

Other reviewers that bother me are the ones who give it a low score because its a Musical... uh, right. Whatever. Not everything has to be potty humor to be enjoyable, simply put, if you don't like musicals, go to a lame sprite movie to be satisfied.

Oh, Tiger sanata looked cool.

Splash Attack Splash Attack

If you expect this to end ...

It's not going to happen, this thing loops to a different scene every time a scene has ended, this results in an infinite loop of hilarity, you just watch as long as you want to but I assure you this will never end.

Zelda: Heart for the Hero Zelda: Heart for the Hero

Triforce is sitting on the shelf!

Awesome, so awesome... laughed out loud, all the little things you put in including the Triforce itself sitting on a normal shop shelf, Link's adventure wouldn't last long if the game let you buy the Triforce... well unless the shop keeper wanted 8 gems that can only be found by completing 8 dungeons or something.

Stop overthinking it me...!

IMP episode 28 IMP episode 28

Paperclip Man!

Must say I rather enjoyed paperclip man, "This will be the paperclip of your life!" - "He's so lame he's making up his own puns"

RogerregoRRoger responds:

yeah gotta love dumb villains like him.
glad you liked it.

Kingdumb hearts 2 part 1 Kingdumb hearts 2 part 1

You make me want to play Kingdom Hearts 2 again!

You know nothing... SO YOU MUST DIE!!

I don't see why fans of the game have to hate this but a lot of them do, I'm a HUGE fan of kingdom hearts 1 & 2 - one of my favourite game series of all time in fact and I absolutely loved this parody, because if you know the game its making fun of the jokes are so much easier to get.

You know almost everything... SO YOU MUST DIE!!

I love how you took the piss out of Sora, made him really stupid... all your stupid characters always shout your trademark "Wheee" - great stuff here keep it up.

You know everything... SO YOU MUST DIE...!!! *kittens* New Adventure!!

RogerregoRRoger responds:

Myeah, love makes blind, and i do get off the track a few times. better fix a few things in part 2..

The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

This should be heard not seen

I did not watch the video, I just listened to the audio which was hilarious .

super marrio parodies super marrio parodies

Well done Firth!

It's pretty obvious that Jerry Jackson is david firth, he even sounds just like him and its the same type of humor.

Pocahontas BURNED Pocahontas BURNED

You sir, are full of it.

Full of crap that is, this movie isn't historically accurate - but so what? It tells a good story - after all disney movies attempt to please everyone at once, especially children; Hell I could nitpick a lot of disney movies like you do...

Snow white and the seven dwarfs for example - how did they come up with that story? they must've been high on drugs but it was still a very good story. My point is theres nothing wrong with creativity. It's not like they said Pocohauntus was an evil witch that attempted to destroy the world.

The Skywalkers The Skywalkers

I like it, only gripe...

...was that I'd have prefered a couple of minutes of jokes rather than an introduction theme song which you stole music from. This is why I am not rating the first feature;

Leia's test drive is definitely funnier than the skywalkers introduction, I rate that a 5.