T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

Why is the quality of the Music so low?

3 points knocked off just for that, its not like the internet can't handle the bandwidth anymore.

cobra0528 responds:

It's being fixed.

Can you review? Can you review?

My True Opinion is...

I don't like this flash, but I'll give constructive critism: What you needed was to zoom in a bit on the front page image having something like 4 icons which was not heavily compressed... I could barely see those icons.

You also need to use better sound compression because this would've loaded much faster for everyone if you had compressed the music some more.

Also two few options on the reviews, those i'm afraid were also too hard to see or do I need glasses? :P

PARAGON-pvp responds:

thankyou for the review, i will make the game size bigger once i get back on the computer i made it on,,, and the music was already compressed down the 2.3% of the original file, and i'm not sure why it was still such a big file =S i'll work on that too when i get to my other computer. And the size of the game being made bigger will fix the last problem you stated

PARAGON_pvp

Fancy Pants Adventures Fancy Pants Adventures

I'm giving you nine

Just because I can't stand Armor Games, bloody corporate flash companies and their logos, grr.

Jack Russell Jack Russell

You lose style...

Only because the presentation is so good up until the game over screen, where it calls you a loser. that kind of ruins the professionalism this entire game shows up until this point.

Cubefield Cubefield

No sound = I won't play

Sorry, if you had added at least *1* music track in the background this would've got 10 from me.

Sex Kitten Sim-RPG Sex Kitten Sim-RPG

meh

too bad you can't get rid of the smegging text boxes when you're talking to them, it would've been better if it had a press space to continue above them so you can see them without the box.