Messed-Up Bible Stories 6 Messed-Up Bible Stories 6

I almost died laughing at the salt bit

Seriously was already laughing before the pile of salt bit, but when that happened i was literally saying out loud "what?!" and even moments later "whaaaaat, a pile of salt?!!!" - the funniest thing i've seen in a while, the bible sure does have some crazy stuff in it. good work sam T.

Spider-Powers For XMas 2 Spider-Powers For XMas 2

Dumb Reviewers...

XlightninX: If it took you that long to realize the thing was using the spiderman idea then you are an idiot, the main character is called PARKER PETERSON. 'I want spider powers...' what else could it have been about? He wanted the power to slip in baths? or be afraid of newspapers? lol.

Other reviewers that bother me are the ones who give it a low score because its a Musical... uh, right. Whatever. Not everything has to be potty humor to be enjoyable, simply put, if you don't like musicals, go to a lame sprite movie to be satisfied.

Oh, Tiger sanata looked cool.

Splash Attack Splash Attack

If you expect this to end ...

It's not going to happen, this thing loops to a different scene every time a scene has ended, this results in an infinite loop of hilarity, you just watch as long as you want to but I assure you this will never end.

T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

Why is the quality of the Music so low?

3 points knocked off just for that, its not like the internet can't handle the bandwidth anymore.

cobra0528 responds:

It's being fixed.

Can you review? Can you review?

My True Opinion is...

I don't like this flash, but I'll give constructive critism: What you needed was to zoom in a bit on the front page image having something like 4 icons which was not heavily compressed... I could barely see those icons.

You also need to use better sound compression because this would've loaded much faster for everyone if you had compressed the music some more.

Also two few options on the reviews, those i'm afraid were also too hard to see or do I need glasses? :P

PARAGON-pvp responds:

thankyou for the review, i will make the game size bigger once i get back on the computer i made it on,,, and the music was already compressed down the 2.3% of the original file, and i'm not sure why it was still such a big file =S i'll work on that too when i get to my other computer. And the size of the game being made bigger will fix the last problem you stated

PARAGON_pvp

Fancy Pants Adventures Fancy Pants Adventures

I'm giving you nine

Just because I can't stand Armor Games, bloody corporate flash companies and their logos, grr.